Call us at: +1 855 382 DFAC

I have a child with a disability. Can he/she benefit?

Posted by / Posté par: In: 18 Oct 2013 Comments / Commentaires: 0

Of course! The process of obtaining a DTCC is the same for a child or adult. Once approved, the supporting family member such as a parent or a grandparent can claim the tax credit. The tax credit can also be claimed up to 10 years retroactively.

Related posts / Postes connexes

Contact us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Questions, issues or concerns? I'd love to help you!

Click ENTER to chat